Who We Are
Stand Up Outfitters is a paddler-owned and operated SUP destination in coastal North Carolina. We're constantly in pursuit of the next swell, the next glide, and sharing the stoke with everyone along the way. We're all about changing lives through the sport of stand up paddling.
What We Do
We opened the doors in 2011 with some paddles, a rack of boards, and a stack of tees. Here's what you'll find today:
- Two fully stocked retail locations with sup, skate and surf gear
- Complete demo fleet of factory boards and paddles
- Premier SIC Glide Center featuring demos and stock models of all series boards and paddles
- First class rentals for recreational, race, surf, and touring
- Certified SUP instruction
- Junior Development Program and Camps
- Corporate Teambuilding and Events
- Guided Tours & Adventures in New Bern & the Crystal Coast
OUR MISSION: To support the SUP community and offer the best in equipment, expertise, resources, and experiences.
Feeling Geeky? Check out our favorite SUP resources for news, info and entertainment:
- The Distressed Mullet - Wilmington-based mega-blog dedicated to covering all things in the world of SUP, Prone, and OC paddling. News, features, and Classifieds.
- The SUP Examiner - Out on the West Coast, Matt Chebatoris loads this site with adventure, instruction, and reviews.
- SUPCONNECT - Your connection to paddling! Features industry news, editorials, and instruction
- SUP RACER - Follow the fastest people and brands in the world on this race-centric blog that crosses continents to bring you content
- QUICKBLADE PADDLES - Train hard, go fast, have fun! Learn from the Mad Scientist the best in paddle technique and training. The video section is loaded with info. Geek out!
STAND UP OUTFITTERS | NEW BERN NORTH CAROLINA | Copyright © 2017